become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Ministries
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Government: Ministries
Environment - Province of British Columbia
- Responsible for the management, protection and enhancement of the province's environment. Ministry plans, minister profile, parks information, endangered species, environmental trends, annual reports, and hunting and fishing regulations.
Mining and Minerals Division of the Ministry of Energy, Mines and Petroleum Resources of British Columbi
- Division manages British Columbia's mineral resources, encourages the responsible development of these resources and ensures that mining activities respect the safety of workers, the public and the environment.
Ministry of Advanced Education
- Provides overall funding and program coordination for British Columbia’s public post-secondary education and training system. Includes news, profile of minister, reports, publications, general responsibilities, and photo gallery.
Ministry of Agriculture and Lands
- Minister profile, news, reports and publications, statistics, FAQs, strategic objectives, and overview of the industries.
Ministry of Children and Family Development
- Offers a wide range of programs and services to children, youth, parents, families, people with special needs, and those fighting addictions. Includes plans, documents, service details, personnel, minister profiles, and budget highlights.
Ministry of Finance
- Includes budgets, taxation information, reports, publications, and minister profile.
Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General Gaming Policy and Enforcement Branch
- Licenses and regulates charitable gaming in British Columbia.
Ministry of Transportation
- Responsible for provincial bridges, highways, and ferries. Includes reports and publications, road maps, driver information, highway project information, and disaster response routes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:30:00 PM EST -