become an editor
the entire directory
only in Government/Law
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: British Columbia: Government: Law
Regional: North America: Canada: Government: Law
- A revision and consolidation of the public general acts and other selected acts of the Legislature of British Columbia published under authority of the Statute Revision Act.
BC Crown Counsel Association
- Represents Crown counsel in matters regarding pay, benefits, and employment conditions. Members only section, arbitration results, and links to other Crown counsel provided.
BC Justice Review Task Force
- Established on the initiative of the Law Society of BC, in March 2002. Provides a forum for its participants to exchange information, engage in mutual consultation respecting proposed administrative, procedural or program changes, and coordinate initiatives where appropriate. Includes contact information.
British Columbia Legislation
- Online access to Bills, the Revised Statutes of British Columbia, 1996, B.C. Regulations and Orders-in-Council.
Canadian Bar Association - British Columbia
- Professional association for lawyers incorporated under a Special Act of Parliament. Resources for lawyers and the public including a lawyer referral service, publications, and media information, and a description of the association's goals.
The Courts of British Columbia
- Contains details about the Court of Appeal, the Supreme Court and the Provincial Court.
Legal Services Society - British Columbia
- A non-government, non-profit organization that provides: legal services to people who can't afford a lawyer; and legal education and information to the people of British Columbia.
The Organized Crime Agency of BC
- A policing and law enforcement unit with a mandate to facilitate the disruption and suppression of organized crime. Contains history and contact information.
People's Law School
- An independent, non-profit, non-partisan Society whose purpose is to provide British Columbians - especially those with special needs - with impartial and reliable information about the laws affecting their lives.
- Subscription based service offering an unofficial early consolidation of current British Columbia legislation. Includes package plan details, training sessions, subscriptions, and customer service.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:30:00 PM EST -