become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Genealogy
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Alberta: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Regional: North America: Canada: Society and Culture: Genealogy
Alberta Family Histories Society
- Nonprofit organization formed to promote and encourage research. Includes calendar of events, bylaws, membership details, publications and queries. Located in Calgary.
Alberta Family Histories Society - Canadian Genealogical Projects Registry
- A project of the Society and its volunteers, containing extractions, transcripts and indexes. Includes links to data online or in paper-published form.
Alberta Family Histories Society: Cemetery Index Listings
- Offers an index to the society's Cemetery Transcriptions Database, which is based on monument and burial information from various cemeteries in Calgary and the surrounding region.
Alberta Family Histories Society: Local History Books
- An alphabetical listing, by community name, of local history books, and some of the Calgary-area repositories where they may be located.
Alberta Genealogical Society
- A non-profit organization with numerous branches in the province, promoting the study of genealogy and genealogical research within the province.
Alberta GenWeb Genealogy Research Aid
- A research aid for genealogy in the province. Features research help and links to resources.
Glenbow Museum: Library and Archives
- An online research resource for Calgary and southern Alberta, housing maps, archived individuals, families, organizations and business records, photographs, film footage and sound recordings.
Kambeitz, George B.
- Contains some personal data and the Kambeitz family genealogy.
Mennonite Historical Society of Alberta
- Supports those who wish to research Mennonite history and family history within the province. Contains hours of operation and membership information. Located in Calgary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, December 1, 2011 1:38:50 AM EST -