become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alberta/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Fossils and Paleontology
Regional: North America: Canada: Science and Environment
Society: Issues: Environment: Conservation and Endangered Species: Regional: North America: Canada: Alberta
This category in other languages:
Alberta Birds of Prey Foundation
- Canada's largest conservation centre for hawks, falcons, eagles and owls. Contains sponsorship details, and visiting hours.
Alberta Environmental Network
- Non-profit network of environmental groups that focus on a wide range of issues.
Alberta Geological Survey
- Providing geoscience information. Includes core activities and programs, publications, cartographic tools, information about the Mineral Core Research facility, staff directory, links and contact information.
Alberta Innovates Technology Futures
- Serves customers and partners around the world in the energy, life sciences, agriculture, environment, forestry and manufacturing sectors. Offers staff biographies, technology opportunities and partnering information.
Alberta Recycling Management Authority
- A not-for-profit association responsible for managing Alberta’s tire and electronics recycling programs. Contains mission, information about the programs and a drop off site search by locality.
Alberta Riparian Habitat Management Society
- Includes publications and information on partners and youth education.
Alberta Science Literacy Association
- Nonprofit association whose mission is to promote science and technology literacy as a vital part of Alberta's social, political and economic development. Lists board of directors and office locations.
Alberta's Special Places
- Promotes the preservation and reclamation of Alberta ecology. Gives information about at-risk species and the province's six regions, each with a distinct ecology.
Clean Air Strategic Alliance
- Objectives are to bring the government, industry and non-government sectors together to solve air quality issues. Provides news releases, archived documents and links.
The Environmental Law Centre (Alberta) Society
- Charitable organization offering objective information about environmental and natural resources law.
Southern Alberta Land Trust Society
- Dedicated to preserving the ecological, productive, scenic, and cultural values of Alberta's eastern slopes, prairie and foothill regions. Features organisation profile, volunteer information and contact details.
Wild Sheep Foundation Alberta (WSFA)
- Dedicated to promote and enhance populations of indigenous wild sheep, to safeguard against their decline or extinction, and to fund programs for professional management. Includes membership information, chapter affiliates and events.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 19, 2016 at 21:47:19 UTC -