become an editor
the entire directory
only in Calgary/Recreation_and_Sports
Recreation and Sports
Regional: North America: Canada: Alberta: Recreation and Sports
Bearspaw Life Style Centre
- Recreational facility with a gymnasium, hall, kitchen and dance studio. Includes rental information, events calendar and activity registration forms.
Calgary Beach Volleyball Association
- A non-profit volunteer run organization. Contains league and tournament details, membership form and photos.
Calgary Canucks Rugby Club
- Lists schedules and results, photos, news and tour information. Fields two men's teams, and several junior teams.
Calgary Fiero Owners Group
- Includes articles, a service guide and membership information.
Calgary Flying Club
- Non-profit group providing aircraft rental and training. History of club, fleet, rates, news and events and pictures.
Calgary Hornets Rugby Football Club
- Lists schedule, results, junior team information, maps, history, and photo gallery. Club hosts men's, women's and junior sides.
Calgary Lawn Bowling Club
- Club history, how to play the game, fees, and event schedule.
Calgary Minor Soccer Association
- Contains schedules, field locations and closure information and coaches and parent's sections.
Calgary Racquet Network
- Offers lessons and leagues to tennis, squash, badminton, racquetball and table tennis players. Includes player directory, fee details and individual club pages.
Calgary Roadrunners Club
- Serves as a network for socializing and advocating in the interests of runners. Contains club information, events, classifieds and training programs details.
Calgary Saints Rugby Football Club
- Contains club history, fees, photos and contact information.
Calgary Saracens Athletic Club
- The club fields men's, women's and junior rugby sides. Provides photos, links, schedules, and results.
Calgary Scottish Rugby Club
- A sevens-only rugby club. Includes history and contacts.
Calgary Sport and Social Club
- Co-ed club hosting events in a variety of sports and activities. Provides league and registration information, and upcoming events.
Calgary Sports Car Club
- Active in the organization and promotion of motorsport events in Southern Alberta, from grassroots to national championship. Events include autoslalom, rally and road race.
Calgary Stars Gymnastics and Cheerleading Centre
- Provides preschool and recreational gymnastics, cheerleading and yoga. Contains schedule, birthday party facilities and details of summer camps for children ages 4 to 12 years.
Calgary Tennis Club
- An outdoor tennis facility with three clay courts, six hard courts, and a club house. Provides information about regular round robins, tournaments and social events, and lessons.
Canada Olympic Park
- A venue of the 1988 Winter Olympic games, that continues to function as a multi-purpose competition, training and recreation area, designed for year-round use by athletes and the general public. Contains information about rates, lessons and programs, and activities and events.
Capture the Flag
- Offers laser tag, paintball and Airsoft in a black lit maze, as well as air hockey, pool and arcade games. Pre-booking form and pricing details.
CARA - Calgary Amateur Radio Association
- Ham radio club. Contains items for sale, membership application form and newsletter.
The Dive Shop
- Offering quality scuba instruction, sales and service. Staff biographies, course details and location map.
Out West Basketball Association
- Focuses on the development of female basketball players for their post secondary careers. Includes programs, teams, tournaments, links and contact information.
Quarter Century Wireless Association - Chapter 151
- QCWA Wild Rose Chapter 151 Alberta for amateur radio operators who have been licensed for twenty-five years or more. Contains membership application, and member list.
Southland Leisure Centre Squash Club
- Includes squash lesson schedules, league information, editorials and news.
Stampede City Model A Ford Club
- Contains photos, classified ads and contact details.
- A non-profit organization, multi-sport facility, offering pools, gyms, tracks, circuit training, drop in classes, athletic development, weight room, and personal training. Features membership information, schedules, news, floor plan, slide show and summer camp registration.
- Provides power skating training programs to improve hockey specific skating skills for minors and adults.
Recreation and Sports
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 2, 2015 at 17:05:09 UTC -