become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alberta/Health
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Canada: Alberta: Health
Substance Abuse Centres and Counselling Services
Regional: North America: Canada: Health
Alberta Area Cocaine Anonymous
- A fellowship of men and women who share the desire to stop using cocaine and all other mind altering substances. Includes meeting information and news.
Alberta Blue Cross
- An independent, not-for-profit organization that provides supplementary health and dental benefit programs. Administers health programs for provincial, territorial, and federal governments. Contains products details, forms and locations.
Alberta Centre for Active Living
- Non-profit research and education centre affiliated with the University of Alberta. Provides research information, online publications and contact details.
Alberta Foundation for Diabetes Research
- A not for profit, charitable organization committed to the search for a cure for diabetes. Raises funds to support human clinical trials as well as other promising diabetes research projects in the province.
Alberta Health Services
- Delivers health care programs and services to Albertans. Includes information about the organization, find a doctor search, restaurant inspection reports and directory of services.
Alberta Health and Wellness
- Gateway to provincial health matters including health initiatives, legislation, information for health professionals, regional health authorities, and Alberta's Health Care Insurance Plan.
BCL Consulting Group Inc.
- Management consultants whose services include workplace education, safety training, WCB negotiation and auditing. Lists specific services, related resources and office locations in Calgary and Sherwood Park.
Family Vision Care
- Offices in Edmonton, St. Albert, Fort Saskatchewan, and Camrose. Offers company profile, summary of products and services, as well as contact details.
Health In Action
- Access to health promotion and injury prevention information, with databases referring to related programs, resources, contacts and research projects.
- A province-wide on-line directory, that contains general information about community, health, social, and government services.
- A non-profit, charitable organization dedicated to providing a safe, rapid, highly specialized emergency medical transport system for the critically ill and injured. Contains newsletter, services, and landing video. Located in Calgary, Edmonton and Grande Prairie.
The Provincial Health Ethics Network
- A non-profit, non-partisan organization which provides resources to Albertans concerning ethical issues in the health system. Lists professional development and resources.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 6:28:25 PM EDT -