become an editor
the entire directory
only in Alberta/Education
Colleges and Universities
Regional: North America: Canada: Education
This category in other languages:
2Learn.ca Education Society
- A not-for-profit society that provides project resources and tools for collaborative learning in a telecollaborative environment.
AAA Academy and Consulting
- Provides computer training, employment placement services and workplace training. Includes details of the credited diploma programs and course details. Offices in Lloydminster, Wainwright and Vermilion.
Alberta Catholic School Trustees' Association
- Membership includes all Catholic school boards in the province. Includes conference registration, publications, and member services.
Alberta Computers for Schools
- A Canada-wide initiative providing refurbished computers to Canadian schools, public libraries, and non-profit learning organizations. Contains information about the Alberta program, including available computers, applying and donating.
- A guide to K-12 education in the province, with resources for parents, students, teachers and administrators.
Alberta Education Programs and Services
- Includes programs of study, both core and complementary curriculum, teacher certification, professional development information.
Alberta School Boards Association
- Advocates excellence in public education. Contains details of services for boards, profiles of employees, a list of school boards, a directory of education organizations, policies and trusteeship.
Alberta Teacher's Association Science Council
- An organization operated by science teachers for science teachers, to promote, support and enhance the teaching of science. Provides membership information, conferences and events, news and council business.
Alberta Teachers' Association
- Represents teachers, providing news, events, reference and historical information about education in the province.
Alberta Teachers' Retiement Fund (ATRF)
- An independent corporation that administers the pension plans for teachers in the province. Contains news, events and online services.
- The Alberta Project Promoting active Living and healthy Eating in Schools aims to develop health-promoting school environments and to improve the eating habits and physical activity levels of students. Includes team details and resources in .pdf format.
Centre For Learning @ Home
- A fully accredited and publicly funded Christian school, open to all Alberta students offering an online education, summer school and traditional home schooling.
Community Rehabilitation and Disability Studies
- Part of the University of Calgary. Curriculum, research and professional development information.
- Non-profit education organization established to promote, co-ordinate and support bias-balanced environmental education across Alberta.
North Central Teachers' Convention Association
- Provides professional development opportunities for teachers. Contains board member's details and exhibitors list.
- Education program for grade 5 classes in Ontario and Alberta focusing on how milk builds bone mass. Includes description, registration forms, and individual lessons.
Public School Boards' Association of Alberta
- A voluntary membership association incorporated as a non-profit society, representing many public school jurisdictions. Contains history, foundation statement and committee details.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 24, 2014 at 22:13:00 UTC -