become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Libraries
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: North America: Canada: Arts and Entertainment: Libraries
The Alberta Law Society Libraries
- Comprised of a network of nine libraries located in courthouses across the province. The mission is to provide legal research and information services to the legal profession, court officers and the public.
The Alberta Library
- A library consortium that facilitates cooperative activities among Alberta's libraries. Offers a library card that is accepted province-wide, and an online reference centre that includes the holdings of most libraries in the province.
The Alberta Library - Find Your Library
- An alphabetical listing of all libraries in the province, with contact information and links.
The Legislature Library
- The primary clientele are Members of the Legislative Assembly but services are offered to the general public. The collection covers Alberta and federal government documents, and Alberta newspapers, history and politics.
Marigold Library Systems
- A network of public libraries in 41 municipalities serving south-central Alberta. Includes headquarters and member library information, details of services, news, events and links to online databases (e-resources).
NEOS Library Consortium
- A cooperative consortium consisting of government, hospital, college and university libraries throughout the province. Includes resources, newsletters and contact information.
The Regional Automation Consortium
- A partnership of regional library systems, TRAC provides a public access catalogue and member services for patrons of the Marigold, Northern Lights, Yellowhead, and Peace library systems.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 30, 2011 at 1:05:30 UTC -