become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Organizations
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Business and Economy: Organizations
Women's Business Organizations
Aerospace Manufacturers' Agents Association
- A group of individually owned professional sales agencies specializing in engineered products for the aerospace and military markets in North America.
American Wire Producers Association
- Association of companies who manufacture steel wire and wire products. Members include Canadian, Mexican and USA wire producers, manufacturers, wire rod distributors, also suppliers of machinery and equipment to wire industry.
Continental Automated Buildings Association
- Not-for-profit industry organization that seeks to encourage the development and understanding of home and building automation.
LeTip International, Inc.
- Organization of business professionals in Canada and USA whose purpose is the exchange of business tips. Includes contact information, members information, and open category listing.
United States-Mexico Chamber of Commerce
- Bilateral business organization promoting trade, investment and joint ventures between the two countries. Directory of members, other information about the organization, and reports on activities and events.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 10:09:23 PM EST -