become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bermuda/Transportation
Open Directory - Regional: North America: Bermuda: Transportation
Shipping, Storage, and Logistics
Business: Transportation and Logistics
Recreation: Travel: Transportation
Regional: North America: Bermuda: Travel and Tourism
Regional: North America: Transportation
Science: Technology: Transportation
Society: Issues: Transportation
Bermuda International Airport
- Bermuda's only airport. Passenger and flight information including immigration and customs procedures, schedules of arrival and departures, flight tracker and details of airport facilities.
Bermuda Railway Pages
- History of the railway that served Bermuda from 1931 to 1948. Includes operational details, prominent figures in its development, route maps, questions and answers, a glossary and further resources.
Department of Civil Aviation
- Government department responsible for establishing and administering aviation regulations, procedures and standards. Contains organization chart, aircraft register, publications and contact information.
Department of Maritime Administration
- Government department responsible for the administration of the Bermuda Shipping Register and for the implementation of legislation on shipping safety and pollution prevention. Includes the history of the Department, procedures for registering a vessel, legislation and general information about Bermuda.
Elbow Beach Cycles
- Scooter, moped and cycle rental shop presents company information, testimonials and reservations.
Harbour Radio / Rescue Co-ordination Centre
- Essential information for ships and yachts visiting Bermuda. Contains broadcast frequencies and schedule, a log of marine incidents, navigation warnings and safety and sailing advice.
- Moped and scooter rentals for excursions and sightseeing around Bermuda. Contains rates, locations, riding tips, highway information and online reservation form.
Public Transportation Board
- Listing of scheduled times for Bermuda's buses, plus route and fare information.
- Bermuda's public ferry service with information on routes and fares.
Smatt's Cycle Livery Ltd
- Bermuda's oldest scooter rental shop. Contains rates, locations and road safety advice.
Transport Control Department
- Government department responsible for vehicle licensing and driving licenses. Contains general information, license application procedures, guides to importing and registering vehicles, forms and publications, and fee schedules.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, April 16, 2009 9:43:19 AM EDT -