become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Middle East: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Yemen
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Yemen
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
Directory of Development Organizations - Yemen
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Human Rights Watch - Yemen
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IRIN News - Yemen
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: Yemen
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
OneWorld UK - Country Guide: Yemen
- Guide to the key issues relating to conflict, politics, human rights, information and media, economy, climate change and water.
Oxfam - Yemen
- Provides news and information about Oxfam's programmes, case studies, papers and resources.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Yemen
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNDP in Yemen
- Official United Nations Development Programme site provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
UNICEF - At a Glance: Yemen
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Yemen
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USAID - Yemen
- Focusing on densely populated areas with an aim toward improving service delivery in the health, education and water sectors, to help address underlying causes of instability in the country. U.S. Agency for International Development.
USCRI - Country Report: Yemen
- Archives of annual reports about refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons in the country, provided by the US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI).
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 21, 2014 at 11:44:50 UTC -