become an editor
the entire directory
only in Yemen/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Yemen: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
This category in other languages:
Central Bank of Yemen
- Currency and policy information from the official clearing house for commercial banks and government banking entity. Also features statistics, publications and a coin gallery.
Central Organisation for Control and Audit
- Information about the organisation, its objectives and activities, and its legal underpinning. (Arabic and English)
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Yemen
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
General Investment Authority
- The government department responsible for developing and supporting business investment. Information about Yemen, investment law and opportunities.
ICL - Yemen Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Yemen
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
National Information Center
- Resource including political, geographical, research, policy, economic and tourist information on Yemen. [Arabic, English, French]
- Information from the Ministry of Oil and Minerals. Includes geological oil-related map of Yemen.
Supreme Commission for Elections and Referendum
- Offers information about elections held in the past, laws, electoral divisions and manuals.
The Survey Authority of Yemen
- Information about the Government Agency for Mapping and Land Registration, its services and products. Includes contact details.
- Joint venture between Cable and Wireless Plc. and Yemen's Public Telecommunications Corporation, offering telecom, mobile and internet services. Includes a profile, services and specialized services for members.
US Law Library of Congress: Yemen
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Yemen
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Yemen.
World Legal Information Institute - Yemen
- Catalog and search facilities for over 1246 databases from 123 jurisdictions including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Yemen
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 13:50:13 UTC -