become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
United Arab Emirates
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Middle East: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - United Arab Emirates
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - United Arab Emirates
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
Directory of Development Organizations - United Arab Emirates
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: United Arab Emirates
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Human Rights Watch - United Arab Emirates
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IRIN News - United Arab Emirates
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: United Arab Emirates
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - United Arab Emirates
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNICEF - At a Glance: United Arab Emirates
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US State Department - Human Rights Report: United Arab Emirates
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 28, 2014 at 15:45:04 UTC -