become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
United Arab Emirates
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: United Arab Emirates: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Middle East: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - United Arab Emirates
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - United Arab Emirates
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
Directory of Development Organizations - United Arab Emirates
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: United Arab Emirates
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Human Rights Watch - United Arab Emirates
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IRIN News - United Arab Emirates
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: United Arab Emirates
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - United Arab Emirates
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNDP - UAE
- Official United Nations Development Programme site for the United Arab Emirates provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
UNICEF - At a Glance: United Arab Emirates
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US State Department - Human Rights Report: United Arab Emirates
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 18, 2013 at 11:43:08 UTC -