become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_Arab_Emirates/Government
United Arab Emirates
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: United Arab Emirates: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council: Member States
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: United Arab Emirates
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Emirates Center for Strategic Studies and Research
- Independent research institution dedicated to the promotion of professional research and educational excellence. Includes a profile, president's message, activities, mission statement and publications. Also features general information on the Emirates, including briefs on the people, environment, politics, economy and women.
HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein
- Official site of the wife of the Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, and daughter of the late King of Jordan. Includes news, initiatives and affiliations, professional career, profiles, interviews and articles.
IFES - Election Guide: United Arab Emirates
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
UAE General Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA)
- Federal, autonomous body set up to oversee all aviation-related activities in the United Arab Emirates. Includes nws, functions, departments, nationalization program, planning, achievements and publications.
US Law Library of Congress: United Arab Emirates
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of the United Arab Emirates
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of the United Arab Emirates.
World Legal Information Institute - United Arab Emirates
- Catalog and search facilities for over 1246 databases from 123 jurisdictions including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - United Arab Emirates
- Geographic and political information by Benjamin Cahoon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 18, 2014 at 13:48:43 UTC -