become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
United Arab Emirates
Business and Economy
GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council
Regional: Middle East: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Middle East: United Arab Emirates: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
American Business Council
- Non-profit organisation of individuals and companies to promote the development of commerce and investment between the USA and UAE. Provides a members directory, news, relevant links, and details of membership. Includes a membership application form.
IMF - United Arab Emirates and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - United Arab Emirates
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OSAC - United Arab Emirates
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: United Arab Emirates
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
UN Sustainable Development - United Arab Emirates
- Provides links to UN pages on aspects of natural resources, social, economic and institutional aspects of sustainable development.
US Commercial Service - United Arab Emirates
- Provides assistance to help U.S. businesses export goods and services. Includes news, Country Commercial Guide, industry highlights, market intelligence, business service providers, and information on business promotion, business travel, links and US government business resources, products and services.
US Energy Information Administration - United Arab Emirates
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group in United Arab Emirates
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - United Arab Emirates and the WTO
- WTO provides trade statistics, goods schedules, services schedules and MFN exemptions, trade policy reviews, dispute cases, and notifications.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 8, 2015 at 22:31:12 UTC -