become an editor
the entire directory
only in Turkey/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Turkey: Government
Southeastern Anatolia Region
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: North Atlantic Treaty Organization
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Turkey
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Directorate General of Press and Information
- Information about press in Turkey, foreign press agencies located in Turkey, as well as a fact guide about Turkey.
Grand National Assembly of Turkey
- Historical information on the Turkish Congress and the Turkish Constitution.
ICL - Turkey Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Turkey
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Radio and Television Supreme Council
- Includes information about radio and television broadcasting, news and related links.
Republic of Turkey Prime Ministry Privatization Administration
- Achieves the privatization goals of the government. Includes a list of the companies in the portfolio, the programme, a list of publications, as well as information about the past implementations.
The Scientific And Technological Research Council
- Provides information about science, technology and industrial productions which serves for improvement of the life standards.
Turkish Statistical Institute
- With many publications in English, but some only in Turkish.
US Law Library of Congress: Turkey
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
United Nations Turkey
- Includes list of country agencies, news, conventions, forums, and country activities.
World Legal Information Institute - Turkey
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Turkey
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, February 3, 2011 7:15:27 PM EST -