become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Saudi Arabia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
Regional: Middle East: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Saudi Arabia
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Directory of Development Organizations - Saudi Arabia
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Saudi Arabia
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Human Rights Watch - Saudi Arabia
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: Saudi Arabia
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Saudi Arabia
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNDP in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Official United Nations Development Programme site for Saudi Arabia provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
UNICEF - At a Glance: Saudi Arabia
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Saudi Arabia
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 1, 2013 3:24:07 PM EDT -