become an editor
the entire directory
only in Saudi_Arabia/Health
Regional: Middle East: Health
This category in other languages:
National Guard Health Affairs
- Information on hospitals, education, nursing services, recruitment resources, research, clinics and centers.
Orthopedic Residents of Riyadh
- This site is designed to serve residents currently enrolled in the Saudi Residency Board Program for Orthopedic Surgery.
Pan Arab Resuscitation Council
- Links to published articles and council guidelines.
Saudi Commission for Health Specialties
- Has links to training, registration and certification programs for health professionals.
Saudi Society of Family and Community medicine
- Official site of this organization. Medical news, facts and guides. Requires membership to access the more substantial sections.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Saudi Arabia
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures. [Multi languages]
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 21, 2016 at 6:24:03 UTC -