become an editor
the entire directory
only in Saudi_Arabia/Guides_and_Directories
Guides and Directories
Regional: Middle East: Guides and Directories
al-Bab - Saudi Arabia
- Offers extensive links to resources about the country including the media and news, travel, maps, politics and government, people, economy and environment.
BBC News - Country Profile: Saudi Arabia
- Provides overview, key facts and events, timelines and leader profiles along with current news.
CIA - The World Factbook: Saudi Arabia
- Features map and brief descriptions of the geography, people, government, economy, communications, transportation, military and transnational issues.
- Government, royal family, and business directory; includes royal biographies and contacts for businesses and local officials.
Hejleh: The Country and People of Saudi Arabia
- Provides general information from the Columbia University Press along with a directory of categorised web links.
IndexMundi.com: Saudi Arabia
- General country information that includes a country background, geography, demographics, government, economy, telecommunications, transportation, military and transnational issues.
NationMaster - Saudi Arabia
- Profile includes information for various aspects of the country, with a special emphasis on statistics and rankings.
The Saudi Network
- Provides business information and links to the Arabian Gulf and Middle East area.
- Provides database on businesses, industry, schools, colleges, hospitals, cities, hotels and links to other International Yellowpages.
University of Colorado - GovPubs: Saudi Arabia
- Links to resources from the country's own government, the United States, the United Nations and international sources.
US Department of State - Saudi Arabia
- Country portal offers a simple map and links to other U.S. government publications, most requiring additional navigation to find country-specific information.
US Library of Congress - Country Study: Saudi Arabia
- December 1992 country profile provides information about its historical setting, society and environment, economy, government and politics, and national security.
Wikipedia - Saudi Arabia
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article covers the country's history, government and politics, geography, economy, demographics, language and culture.
Guides and Directories
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 30, 2015 at 4:21:26 UTC -