become an editor
the entire directory
only in Saudi_Arabia/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council: Member States
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Saudi Arabia
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Deputy Ministry for Mineral Resources
- Official web site. Has information and links on mining resources, investment and publications.
ICL - Saudi Arabia Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Ministry of Finance
- Features some economic statistics, and more in Arabic.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- With information on Saudi Arabia's relations with other countries.
Ministry Of Petroleum and Mineral Resources
- Supervises and monitors exploration, development, production, refining, transportation, distribution activities related to petroleum and petroleum products.
Saudi Arabian Information Resource
- A Ministry of Information website. Contains more than 2,000 pages of information about the kingdom.
The Saudi Fund for Development
- Provides financing and insurance to facilitate the development of non-oil exports. [Arabic, English, French]
Saudi Government Ministries
- A directory to the ministries, autonomous agencies and diplomatic offices with links to official websites.
US Law Library of Congress: Saudi Arabia
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Saudi Arabia
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Saudi Arabia.
World Legal Information Institute - Saudi Arabia
- Catalog and search facilities for over 1246 databases from 123 jurisdictions including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Saudi Arabia
- Geographic and political information by Benjamin Cahoon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 24, 2014 at 10:24:07 UTC -