become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Saudi Arabia: Business and Economy: Economic Development
GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council
Regional: Middle East: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Middle East: Saudi Arabia: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
The Economist - Doing ebusiness in Saudi Arabia
- Provides country briefing, statistics, e-business environment and latest analysis. From the Economist Intelligence Unit.
IMF - Saudi Arabia and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Saudi Arabia
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OSAC - Saudi Arabia
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
Projects & Tenders in Saudi Arabia
- Lists projects, tenders, enquiries and business deals.
The Saudi Fund for Development
- Provides financing and insurance to facilitate the development of non-oil exports. [Arabic, English, French]
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Saudi Arabia
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
UN Sustainable Development - Saudi Arabia
- Provides links to UN pages on aspects of natural resources, social, economic and institutional aspects of sustainable development.
US Commercial Service - Saudi Arabia
- Provides assistance to help U.S. businesses export goods and services. Includes news, Country Commercial Guide, industry highlights, market intelligence, business service providers, and information on business promotion, business travel, links and US government business resources, products and services.
US Energy Information Administration - Saudi Arabia
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
US-Saudi Arabian Business Council
- An organization of business leaders that aims to increase trade and investment between the two countries. Site has reports, publications and links to public and private sector enterprises.
World Trade Organization - Accession Status: Saudi Arabia
- WTO provides news, trade statistics, documents and the status of the working party.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, September 2, 2013 6:35:07 AM EDT -