become an editor
the entire directory
only in Qatar/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Qatar: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council: Member States
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Qatar
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
- Includes information about the Amir of Qatar, H.H. Shaikh Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani.
Hukoomi - Qatar Government Online
- Online portal to Qatar's government. A one-stop shop for government information and services for residents and visitors. [English/Arabic]
ICL - Qatar Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
- The policy making and regulatory body for information and communication technology in Qatar.
IFES - Election Guide: Qatar
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Ministry of Finance
- Ministerial announcements and translations of tax laws.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Includes information about the nation, citizens, the government, economy and tourism.
The General Secretariat for Development Planning
- Department profile, roles and function, department list, projects, and contact details. [English/Arabic]
US Law Library of Congress - Qatar
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Emir of Qatar.
Wikipedia: Politics of Qatar
- An outline of the country's political landscape from the online collaborative encyclopedia.
World Legal Information Institute - Qatar
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Qatar
- Geographic and political information by Benjamin Cahoon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, June 25, 2010 11:40:37 AM EDT -