become an editor
the entire directory
only in Yasser_Arafat/Opposing_Views
Palestine, State of
Society and Culture
Guardian Unlimited - Palestine's Pétain?
- Describing how cheers at Arafat's release from Israel's siege of his compound turned to jeers for a man who jailed dissenters, ran a corrupt administration, and protected the settlements, and questioning if he can ever be more than a collaborator.
Time - A Life in Retrospect: Yasser Arafat
- A look at the times and career of the Palestinian leader from a pro-Israel perspective.
Haaretz - The Collaborator Who Failed
- A skeptical analysis of Yasser Arafat as having worked in concert with Israel, which ignored his corruption in return for his cooperation and his turning a blind eye toward the settlements, with condemnation coming only after he lost that ability. (May 10, 2002)
Media Monitors Network - Time for Arafat to Abdicate
- Presents viewpoint that Palestine needs new leadership. (December 17, 2000)
Palestinian Diary - Arafat: A Local Cop on the Beat
- Describing Israel's expectation following the Oslo accords as being that Arafat would sell out his own people, and why Arafat cannot reasonably accept the Camp David offers. (October 18, 2000)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 27, 2014 at 17:47:20 UTC -