become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Palestine, State of
Society and Culture
Arts and Entertainment
Regional: Middle East: Society and Culture: Organizations
Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources
Society: Organizations: Nonprofit Resources: Fundraising
Society: Relationships: Intergenerational: Organizations
This category in other languages:
Al-Multaqa Arab Thought Forum
- Think tank organization dedicated to identifying critical issues in Palestinian society for analysis and public debate. Includes programs, activities and events.
The Alternative Information Center (AIC)
- Provides research and political analysis on the Palestinian and Israeli societies. With organization profile, news, articles, projects, and Weblogs.
Atfaluna Society for Deaf Children
- Coordinator working in the field of hearing impaired education and allied services. With organizational information, photo gallery, news, products and contact details.
Ecumenical Accompaniment Programme in Palestine and Israel (EAPPI)
- Seeks to support local and international efforts to end the Israeli occupation. Profile, news, resources, photos, podcasts, volunteering information.
Global List of Women's Organizations - Palestine
- Provides contact information for groups of women helping others.
The Jerusalem Fund
- A non profit organization working to raise funds to the aid of Palestinian people. Information on the organization, its centers and subdivisions and grant guidelines.
New Jersey Solidarity
- Grassroots organization dedicated to resistance and action in support of the Palestinian struggle for justice, national liberation, human rights and self-determination.
- Workers' cooperative promoting peace and justice in Palestine and Israel. Information on fair trade, tours in the region, volunteering, and contact details.
Palestine Land Society
- An independent non-political scholarly society devoted to research and information on Palestine land and people. Articles, maps, speeches, debates.
Palestine Solidarity Campaign
- UK-based independent organization promoting peace and justice for the Palestinian people. Profile, news, events, publications, affiliations.
Palestine Summer Encounter
- A service-learning and cultural immersion program in Bethlehem, Palestine. Participants study Arabic, live with a host family, volunteer and meet Israeli and Palestinian peacemakers. Photos, testimonials, and registration information.
Palestinian Center for Democracy & Conflict Resolution
- Working for a democratic Palestine, PCDCR works in community building and initiatives, conflict and disputes resolution, democracy and human rights education, and in family and childhood protection. Information about the center, its mission, its departments and its publications
Palestinian Economic Council for Development and Reconstruction (PECDAR)
- Formulating economic and social plans, identifying investment projects, and coordinating international assistance. Organization profile, activities, reports, and publications.
Palestinian National Initiative (Al-Mubadara)
- Group of national leaders focused on channeling human resources to stop the Israeli occupation of the West Bank and Gaza Strip. With news, press releases, articles, and links.
Palestinian Return Centre
- An independent academic/media consultancy in the UK researching, and monitoring issues related to dispersed Palestinians and their right to return. Information on the organisation, its activities and publications.
Palestinian Youth Association for Leadership and Rights Activation (PYALARA)
- Organization focusing on the development of youth leadership and cultural awareness. Information on activities and projects, with photo gallery.
- Non-profit volunteer organization based in Nablus, Palestine. Providing humanitarian aid for children and youth. Profile, featured programs, volunteering, news, contact details.
Riwaq - Centre for Architectural Conservation
- Aims to safeguard Palestinian heritage. Including a national register, projects, publications, planning and urban development.
Stop the Wall
- Coalition of Palestinian organizations coordinating the struggle against the Israeli separation wall. Fact sheets, maps, news, photos, and video clips.
- Dedicated to the preservation of Palestinian heritage and identity. Featuring organizational profile, news, information about programs, publications, partnerships, and memberships.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 20, 2014 at 11:05:07 UTC -