become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Palestine, State of
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Middle East: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International USA - Palestinian Authority
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
- Americans and Palestinians for Peace - a national not-for-profit organization working for peace in the Middle East, created to inform the American public about the Palestinian dream of self-determination. Includes news, documentation and photos.
CAFOD - Palestinian Territories
- Catholic Agency for Overseas Development.
Canadian Palestinian Educational Exchange - CEPAL
- A charitable organization aiming at raising public awareness in Canada about Palestinian refugees. Presents news, programs, and resource from the organization.
Directory of Development Organizations - Palestine
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Palestinian Territory
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
IRIN News - OPT (Occupied Palestinian Territories)
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
MA'AN Development Center
- Training institution focused on empowering women and youth. Contains organizational background, publications, annual reports, and information about donors and partners.
Millennium Development Goals (MDG) in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
- A joint programme of six UN agencies promoting gender equality and empowering women in the Occupied Palestinian territory. Profile, activities, reports, publications, and a photo gallery.
Muwatin - The Palestinian Institute for the Study of Democracy
- Promoting the process of democratic transformation in the region through networking, activism and research. With general background, information about programs, articles and publications, and contact details.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: Palestine
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
OneWorld UK - Country Guide: Palestine
- Guide to the key issues relating to conflict, politics, human rights, information and media, economy, climate change and water.
Oxfam - Israel and Palestinian Territories
- Provides news and information about Oxfam's programmes, case studies, papers and resources.
Palestinian Center for Peace and Democracy (PCPD)
- Non-governmental, non-profit organization working on initiating debates and discussions between Palestinians and Israelis. General information, objectives, board of directors, activities, publications, and contact details.
Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (PCHR)
- Internationally-recognized independent legal body protecting human rights, promoting the rule of law, and upholding democratic principles in the Occupied Palestinian Territories. Presents statistics, fact sheets, PCHR documents, library and images.
Palestinian Economic Policy Research Institute (MAS)
- Includes information about the organization, its services, calendar, publications, researches, library and a discussion forum.
Palestinian Refugee Research Net (PRRN)
- Non-partisan Canadian university project devoted to the dissemination of ideas and scholarly information in an effort to foster scholarly collaboration, policy research, and innovative thinking on the Palestinian refugee issue.
Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People (UNDP)
- United Nations organization providing economic and social development aid in Palestine. Information on projects, publications, and vacancies.
Society of In'ash El - Usra
- Promoting and empowering Palestinian women, especially in the fields of vocational and technical education. Contains organizational profile, accomplishments, goals, news, and contact information.
UNDP Programme of Assistance to the Palestinian People
- Official United Nations Development Programme site provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
UNICEF - At a Glance: Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees (UNRWA)
- Provides relief and human services to Palestinian refugees. Includes news, program information, publications, statistics, photos, and related resources.
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Israel and the Occupied Territories
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USAID - West Bank/Gaza
- Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Women's Centre for Legal Aid & Counseling
- Jerusalem-based Palestinian NGO providing a legal and social network for women in need of it. With news, eyewitness accounts, UN documents, books and publications.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 8:15:10 UTC -