become an editor
the entire directory
only in Palestine,_State_of/Health
Palestine, State of
Regional: Middle East: Health
This category in other languages:
Augusta Victoria Hospital (AVH)
- Providing healthcare services, on a charitable basis, for Palestinian refugees in cooperation with UNRWA. Features mission statement, history, actions, information about donations and support needed.
Bethlehem Arab Society for Rehabilitation (BASR)
- Non-profit organization providing aftercare services for the disabled. With goals and objectives, letter from the director, information about daycare provision, and contact details.
Gaza Community Mental Health Programme (GCMHP)
- A non-profit Palestinian non-governmental organization providing mental health support to communities in the Gaza Strip.
The Guidance and Training Center for the Child and Family (GTC)
- Palestinian NGO Mental Health Center in Bethlehem. Includes organizational information, services, testimonials, news and events.
Palestinian Counseling Center
- Promoting the mental well-being of Palestinian Jerusalemites through their social, psychological and mental empowerment.
Palestinian Ministry Of Health (MOH)
- MOH information about Palestine's hospitals and medical research, plus official monthly and annual reports. Includes search options and contact details.
Palestinian Red Crescent
- Information on the organisation and its programmes, with its history and newsletter. Includes current news.
Spafford Children's Center
- Charity organization providing healthcare, special education, and psycho-social services for disadvantaged children in the Old City of Jerusalem and its surrounding areas. With historical background, information about activities, news and links.
UCSF - HIV InSite: Palestinian Authority (West Bank and Gaza Strip)
- Provides statistics, maps, country profile, reports, documents and links about HIV-AIDS. From the University of California San Francisco School of Medicine.
World Health Organization (WHO) - West Bank and Gaza Strip
- News and information on the ongoing humanitarian crisis in the area, focusing on the health aspects.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Addressing the Health Situation in the Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Review of the current health situation and appropriate courses of action to avert a humanitarian health crisis and ensure the provision of health services. Includes background documents, presentations and related links. (June 12, 2006)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 10, 2013 at 19:45:09 UTC -