become an editor
the entire directory
only in Palestine,_State_of/Government
Palestine, State of
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Asia: Government
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
This category in other languages:
Euro-Mediterranean Information Society (EUMEDIS)
- EUMEDIS, an umbrella organization supporting the development of the local scientific and technological community. With background information, objectives, participating sectors, partners, documents, and registration details.
GlobalSecurity.org - Palestine Military Guide
- Maps, links and information on political groups and leaders, the Palestinian Authority and security agencies.
National Plan of Action for Palestinian Children
- Provides community-based programs, research and statistics for the protection and development of all children in the Palestinian territories.
Palestine Trade Center
- PalTrade represents business in the private sector and seeks to facilitate and promote international business and trade with the world.
Palestinian Economic Council For Development and Reconstruction (PECDAR)
- PECDAR offers annual reports on activities, information on the school building campaign, economic reports and bulletins.
Palestinian Monetary Authority
- List of banks, statistical bulletins, and information about the intended future issuance of a Palestinian monetary unit.
Palestinian National Commission for Education, Culture & Science
- Dedicated to promoting positive values and attitudes including freedom, democracy, peace, dignity, solidarity, mutual understanding and respect. Includes action plan, activities, joint projects, announcements and archives.
Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
- Dedicated to establishing practical learning standards for promoting the national human resource. Features programs and courses list, curricula development plans, partners and projects, discussion forum, and resources.
US Law Library of Congress - Occupied Territories, West Bank, and Gaza
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Palestine
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Palestine.
World Legal Information Institute - Palestinian Autonomous Territories
- Catalog and search facilities for over 1246 databases from 123 jurisdictions including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Palestinian National Authority
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 21, 2016 at 6:45:09 UTC -