become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Middle East: Lebanon: Society and Culture: Organizations: Charitable and Humanitarian Organizations
Regional: Middle East: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Lebanon
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Lebanon
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
Caritas Liban (Lebanon)
- News and information about programs and activities in Lebanon by the Catholic relief, development and social service confederation of organizations. [English, French]
Catholic Relief Services - Lebanon
- Details of current projects, economic and general statistics for the country, and an overview of the organization.
Directory of Development Organizations - Lebanon
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Lebanon
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Human Rights Watch - Lebanon
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IRIN News - Lebanon
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: Lebanon
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
OneWorld UK - Country Guide: Lebanon
- Guide to politics, information and media, human rights, economy, health and the environment.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Lebanon
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNDP in Lebanon
- Official United Nations Development Programme site provides news, speeches, statements and publications along with information about its activities, progress, Millennium Development Goals, partnerships and staff. Focused on poverty, health, governance, environment, natural resources, and information and communications technology.
UNICEF - At a Glance: Lebanon
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US State Department - Human Rights Report: Lebanon
- 2008 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USAID - Lebanon Mission
- Official local site provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 27, 2014 at 18:18:09 UTC -