become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Middle East: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Middle East: Lebanon: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
EUROPA - The EU's Relations with Lebanon
- Report on economic and trade relations in the political and economic context. Includes response strategy and co-operation along with background information.
IFAD - Approved Projects for Lebanon
- Chart of closed and ongoing projects including type, cost and loan amount. From the International Fund for Agricultural Development.
IMF - Lebanon and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Lebanon
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OPIC Investor's Information Gateway - Lebanon
- List of business-related links provided by Overseas Private Investment Corporation, a US government agency.
OSAC - Lebanon
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
Republic of Lebanon - Ministry of Economy & Trade
- Provides information on the economy and foreign trade including IT, e-commerce and intellectual property rights. Includes projects, publications, statistics, and economic and market research. [Arabic, English]
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Lebanon
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
UN Sustainable Development - Lebanon
- Provides links to UN pages on aspects of natural resources, social, economic and institutional aspects of sustainable development.
US Commercial Service - Lebanon
- Information on services for U.S. and Lebanese companies, current Country Commercial Guide, trade fairs, statistics, customs, duties and agreements. The CCG includes overview, political and economic environment, selling US products and services, leading sectors, trade regulations and standards, investment climate, financing, business travel, market research, and guide to US government services.
World Bank Group in Lebanon
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Accession Status: Lebanese Republic
- WTO provides news, trade statistics, documents and the status of the working party.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 2, 2013 at 6:35:04 UTC -