become an editor
the entire directory
only in Kuwait/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Kuwait: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council: Member States
This category in other languages:
Amiri Diwan, State of Kuwait
- Official site of H.H. the Amir's office; includes organizational structure and departments of the government, historical data, speeches and tours.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Kuwait
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
IFES - Election Guide: Kuwait
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Kuwait Investment Authority (KIA)
- Autonomous government body responsible for managing and administrating the local and the overseas investments for and on behalf of the State Of Kuwait. Includes profile, organizational structure, local market indices, and news.
Kuwait Meteorological Center
- Weather forecasts, severe weather warnings, observations, marine and high seas forecasts, and climate information. Products include weather charts, satellite photos, radar pictures and weather prediction charts. [English/Arabic]
Ministry of Communications
- Describes services and provide information on the telecommunication system. Find codes and tariffs, or read the history of the ministry. [English/Arabic]
Ministry of Finance
- Includes organizational structure, tax codes, and links.
Ministry of Justice
- Learn about the assembly of ministries, courts and foreign departments, and the Kuwait institute for legal and judicial studies.
State Audit Bureau of Kuwait
- Commission for financial control of public funds; includes mission, organizational hierarchy, photos, events calendar, and job openings.
The Public Institution for Social Security
- Includes resources for pensioners, insured individuals, and beneficiaries. Read the organizations history, find out about required documents, or check out the FAQs.
US Law Library of Congress: Kuwait
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Kuwait
- Database on national elections includes results of the last elections and links to parliaments and parties.
Wikipedia: Sabah Al-Ahmad Al-Jaber Al-Sabah
- Hyperlinked encyclopedia article about the Emir of Kuwait.
World Legal Information Institute: Kuwait
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Kuwait
- Geographic and political information by Benjamin Cahoon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 29, 2009 3:43:39 PM EST -