become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Aid_and_Development
Society and Culture
Aid and Development
Regional: Middle East: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
This category in other languages:
Amnesty International - Jordan
- Ongoing collection of news and reports on the status of human rights.
Amnesty International USA - Jordan
- News, reports and success stories for the country including AI Annual Report entries for the past ten years. [English, Spanish]
Directory of Development Organizations - Jordan
- Comprehensive directory of international organizations, governments, private sector development agencies, civil society, universities, grantmakers, banks, microfinance institutions and development consulting firms. Includes contact information. [PDF]
Eldis - Country and Region Profiles: Jordan
- Database of online development policy, practice and research documents, searchable by sector or keywords. Includes index to British Library of Development Studies printed material.
Human Rights Watch - Jordan
- Reports, background briefings, testimony, press releases and commentary on the human rights situation in the country.
IRIN News - Jordan
- Humanitarian news and analysis on relief, development, social, economic and political affairs, by the Integrated Regional Information Network (IRIN) of the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.
OneWorld - Full Coverage: Jordan
- Provides news, opinion, events and campaigns on human rights and sustainable development issues.
OneWorld UK - Country Guide: Jordan
- Guide to politics, information and media, human rights, economy, health and the environment.
UN OCHA ReliefWeb - Jordan
- Provides latest updates on emergencies, sector reports, appeals and financial tracking along with background information and employment vacancies.
UNICEF - At a Glance: Jordan
- Newsline, priorities, programs and statistics from the United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF).
US Department of State - 2012 Country Reports on Human Rights Practices for 2012: Jordan
- 2012 report on the current status of human rights practices including human freedoms, civil liberties, political rights, international investigations, discrimination, worker rights, child labor and working conditions.
USAID - Jordan
- Official portal provides information about the country plus all programs, factsheets, employment and procurement opportunities, documents and partners of the US Agency for International Development.
USCRI - World Refugee Survey 2009: Jordan
- Archived annual report about refugees, asylum seekers and displaced persons in the country, provided by the US Committee for Refugees and Immigrants (USCRI).
Aid and Development
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 15, 2014 at 6:45:11 UTC -