become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jordan/Government
Embassies and Consulates
King Abdullah II
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
This category in other languages:
Amman Chamber of Industry - ACI
- Provides up-to-date information about the Jordanian economy in general and the industrial sector in particular. The site also provides access to ACI's database of Jordan's industrial establishments.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Jordan
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Department of Statistics - DOS
- Features information about the Department, its activities, services and publications. Also features information about Jordan.
The Free Zones Corporation
- In Zarqa, Aqaba, Sehab, and Queen Alia International Airport, the free zones enjoy exemptions and facilities that encourage investment, export, international trade exchanges and transit trade.
Government of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan
- Names of the Cabinet members, House of Notables - Senators and the Lower House of Parliament.
IFES - Election Guide: Jordan
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Jordan Civil Aviation Regulatory Commission (CARC)
- Conducts studies, plans budget, and creates policies in order to develop and improve the airports. Includes a departments list with contact information.
Jordan Customs Department
- Instructions, newsletter, tariffs and regulations. Bilingual.
The Jordanian General Intelligence Department
- Includes information about the Department's work and duties.
King Abdullah II Design and Development Bureau - KADDB
- Aiming to develop a research and development facility for the design, development and manufacture of military equipment intended for the Jordanian Armed Forces and for the export market.
National Information Technology Center of Jordan
- Government site offers information generated by Jordanian organizations in the public and private sectors. [Arabic,English]
- Show for companies within the defence and security industry wishing to display in Jordan, sponsored by various government organisations.
US Law Library of Congress - Jordan
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Jordan
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Jordan.
World Legal Information Institute - Jordan
- Catalog and search facilities for over 1246 databases from 123 jurisdictions including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Jordan
- Geographic and political information by Benjamin Cahoon.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 5, 2016 at 7:54:09 UTC -