become an editor
the entire directory
only in Jordan/Education
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Jordan: Education
Cultural and Language Centers
Regional: Middle East: Education
This category in other languages:
The Association of Arab Private Institutions for Higher Education
- A non-profit, non-governmental organization. Aims at enhancing Arab national development and reinforcing the relationship among Arab private institutions for higher education and the private sector. [English/Arabic]
Institute of Banking Studies - IBS
- With three branches in Amman, Irbid and Aqaba, the institute offers academic and training programs designed to develop the Jordanian financial and banking sector.
The Jordanian - American Commission for Educational Exchange
- A non-profit organization which promotes higher education and educational exchange between Jordan and the U.S., through offering grants and scholarships.
Queen Noor Civil Aviation Technical College - QNAC
- Offers educational and training programs in aeronautical telecommunications engineering, meteorology, airport electrical engineering, aviation security, aviation English, and computing.
The Scientific Foundation of Hisham Adeeb Hijjawi
- A foundation supporting technical and applied sciences education. Provides grants and an annual award to researchers and scientists.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Friday, November 22, 2013 3:15:04 PM EST -