become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Organizations
Business and Economy
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Jordan: Business and Economy: Organizations
Regional: Middle East: Business and Economy: Organizations
Jordan Engineers Association
- Aims at organizing the engineering practices, upgrading the engineers' professional and scientific level and participating in studies of inter-Arab nature.
Jordan Industrial Estates Corporation
- Established to provide an efficient and organized management approach to the growing manufacturing industry.
Jordan Royal Ecological Diving Society - JREDS
- Aims at the conservation, rehabilitation and enhancement of the marine eco-system in the gulf of Aqaba. The site features information about activities, projects and membership.
Jordanian Association of Manufacturers of Pharmaceutical and Medical Appliances - JAPM
- A private, non-profit association aiming to support, develop and upgrade the Jordanian pharmaceutical industry. Provides technical assistance and a data base to its members.
Queen Zein Al Sharaf Institute for Development
- A training provider in the field of social development. Features information about its development information unit, international development programs, and Princess Basma Women's Resource Center.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:45:50 PM EST -