become an editor
the entire directory
only in Arts_and_Entertainment/Museums
Arts and Entertainment
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Israel: Localities: Tel Aviv: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Regional: Middle East: Israel: Arts and Entertainment: Museums
Bauhaus Center Tel Aviv
- Tel Aviv's center for Bauhaus (International Style) architecture and design. Professional tours of the White City, exhibitions, publishing house, bookstore and design boutique.
Beit Hatfutsot, Museum of the Jewish People
- National Center for Jewish communities in Israel and around the world.
Eretz Israel Museum
- A documentation of the history of Eretz Israel culture, including the daily lives and artistic work of the Jews and of other peoples in Israel - the Phoenicians, Canaanites, Romans, Nabataeans, Christians and Arabs. Founded in 1958.
Ilana Goor Museum
- Located in an 18th century building, this eclectic museum combines art, design and history.
The Tel Aviv Museum of Art
- The Tel Aviv Museum of Art, Israel's main art museum, first opened to the public in 1932 in the home of Tel Aviv's first mayor, Meir Dizengoff.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, February 13, 2013 1:40:44 PM EST -