become an editor
the entire directory
only in Iraq/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Iraq: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
This category in other languages:
Cabinet of Iraq
- News and information about the Cabinet, its legislation, resolutions, activities, organizational structure and reports. [Arabic, English]
Central Bank of Iraq
- Laws, the principles of the operation of monetary policy, and a list of banks.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Iraq
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Global.Security.org - Iraq Military Guide
- Overview, news, maps and information about WMD, the Ministry of Defense, armed forces, military facilities, security agencies and urban areas.
The Guardian - Key Figures in Iraq's Interim Government
- Brief portraits of the key members.
ICL - Iraq Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law. Includes the texts of the Interim Constitution from 1990 and the Transitional Administrative Law approved in March 2004.
IFES - Election Guide: Iraq
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Iraqi Government Official Spokesman
- Official government news, press releases, press conferences and fact checks. [Arabic, English]
Kurdistan Regional Government
- Presents news, progress reports, and reference material.
US Law Library of Congress: Iraq
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Iraq
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Iraq.
World Legal Information Institute - Iraq
- Catalog and search facilities for over 1246 databases from 123 jurisdictions including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Iraq
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 12, 2013 at 12:42:17 UTC -