become an editor
the entire directory
only in Business_and_Economy/Economic_Development
Business and Economy
Regional: Middle East: Business and Economy: Economic Development
Regional: Middle East: Iraq: Society and Culture: Aid and Development
EUROPA - The EU's Relations with Iraq
- Report on economic and trade relations in the political and economic context. Includes response strategy and co-operation along with background information.
IMF - Iraq and the IMF
- Provides news, statistics, Public Information Notices and other reports, financial position in the Fund and transactions.
MBendi - Iraq
- Country profile from a business and economic perspective plus a map, business directory, and industry sector and investment information.
OSAC - Iraq
- U.S. government PPP monitors and reports on regional security for American businesses operating in the area. Provides daily news, overseas posts, country councils, travel warnings and travel alerts. From the Overseas Security Advisory Council.
Revenue Watch Institute - Iraq
- Monitors the economic reconstruction in the country, focusing on the oil industry, to ensure it is managed responsibly. Provides links to organizations involved and resources. From the Open Society Institute of George Soros.
UK DFID - Country Profiles: Iraq
- News, programmes, case studies and publications about the country from the Department for International Development in the UK.
UN FAO - Country Profiles and Mapping Information System: Iraq
- Provides information about the UN's food and agriculture activities, areas of intervention, newsroom, publications, country information, related sites and contacts.
UN Sustainable Development - Iraq
- Provides links to UN pages on aspects of natural resources, social, economic and institutional aspects of sustainable development.
US Commercial Service - Iraq
- Provides assistance to help U.S. businesses export goods and services. Includes news, Country Commercial Guide, industry highlights, market intelligence, business service providers, and information on business promotion, business travel, links and US government business resources, products and services.
US Energy Information Administration - Iraq
- US EIA provides data, forecasts, country analysis brief and other analyses, focusing on the energy industry including oil, natural gas and electricity.
World Bank Group in Iraq
- Provides news and events and in-depth analysis with a regional overview, country briefs, data and statistics, publications, development topics, initiatives, projects and programs.
World Trade Organization - Accession Status: Iraq
- WTO provides news, trade statistics, documents and the status of the working party.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 2, 2013 at 6:35:05 UTC -