become an editor
the entire directory
only in Society_and_Culture/Organizations
Society and Culture
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Iran: Society and Culture: Organizations
This category in other languages:
The American Institute of Iranian Studies
- Non-profit, non-governmental research organization, whose members are universities and museums in North America with interests in the study of Iranian culture and civilization. Awards research fellowships and an annual Persian translation prize.
Association of Iranian Researchers
- Group of Iranian experts and scholars worldwide having different points of view and expertise. Newsletter, conference schedules, membership information
- Charity helping Iranian children in Iran stay in school.
Children Of Persia
- Organization with a mission to provide health care and education for needy children in Iran. Site describes projects undertaken with articles and photos.
Foundation for Iranian Studies
- Research institution dedicated to the study of economic, social, political, and cultural change in twentieth century Iran. Includes an index for the Oral History Program, a record of interviews with Iranian statesmen, diplomats, scholars, officials, artists, literary figures, and newspaper editors.
Iran Heritage Foundation
- Aims to preserve the history, languages and cultures of Iran. Site lists and describes the exhibitions, seminars, publications, film and theater organized by the foundation.
- Website of by group of Iranians who want to document the historical artifacs which are being transferred to locations and museums outside Iran.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, July 2, 2013 7:32:30 AM EDT -