become an editor
the entire directory
only in Iran/Health
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Iran: Health
Regional: Middle East: Health
World: Persian: بهداشت
This category in other languages:
Academy of Medical Sciences
- Features member homepages and provides access to the Archives of Iranian Medicine and the Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences.
- Producer of Molecular Biology, Biotechnology and Medical Laboratory reagents and Kits in Iran. Features a profile, briefs on products and services, and contact listings.
Dr Berjanet Jazani
- Offering private Psychoanalysis and Psychoanalytic Psychotherapy in Farsi (Persian) to Iranian clients (individual, couple, family) in the UK suffering from depression, anxiety, relationship problems, work related difficulties, eating problem, phobia.
Iranian Biomedical Journal
- Quarterly publication of the Pasteur Institute of Iran.
Iranian Blood Transfusion Organization
- Non-profit, governmental national network of blood centers in Iran founded in 1974.
NOOR Eye Hospital
- Private clinic in Tehran, Iran focusing on refractive surgery including LASIK, PRK, LASEK, Customized Ablation (Wavefront Technology), RK, INTACS, and newer technologies like Conductive Keratoplasty (CK). [English/Persian/Arabic]
- Research and clinical center for infertility and reproductive health in Iran.
Tehran Doctors Directory
- Directory of doctors, dentists, clinics, hospitals, pharmacies and laboratories in Tehran, Iran. Also provides links to Iranian health news and offers free email and discussion forum.
World Health Organization (WHO) - Iran (Islamic Republic of)
- UN health agency provides news, information and statistics on the country's public health issues and services, professional health workers, disease outbreaks, and government legislation and expenditures. [Multi languages]
Diseases, Malnutritian and Pollution Threatening Iranian Children
- English translation of article discussing the current health threats to Iranian children. [Doran Emrooz] (February 07, 2001)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 3, 2013 at 17:35:09 UTC -