become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cyprus/Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
This category in other languages:
Cyprus Investment Promotion Agency
- CIPA is a registered not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and fully funded by the Government of Cyprus, with the aim of encouraging investment in Cyprus. Contains information about business regulations, and FAQs.
The Cyprus Productivity Centre
- Established to assist private and public organisations to utilise their human and capital resources in the best possible manner, with a view to increasing their productivity.
- Official portal to the European Union with news and information about its activities, institutions, policies and programmes. [Multi lingual]
ICL - Cyprus Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
Planning Bureau of the Republic of Cyprus
- Provides information on services, publications, economic forecasting and Cyprus-EU relations.
Sovereign Base Areas Cyprus
- Provides background and information on the British Sovereign Base Areas in Cyprus.
Wikipedia - Politics of Cyprus
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Cyprus.
World Statesmen - Cyprus
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 16, 2014 at 11:19:04 UTC -