become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cyprus/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Cyprus: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: European Union
This category in other languages:
Audit Office of the Republic of Cyprus
- Outlines the responsibilities of the Auditor General, includes the Annual Reports, provides communication facilities.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Cyprus
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Cyprus - House of Representatives
- Composed of 80 members, 56 elected by the Greek community and 24 by the Turkish community.
Cyprus Investment Promotion Agency
- CIPA is a registered not-for-profit company limited by guarantee and fully funded by the Government of Cyprus, with the aim of encouraging investment in Cyprus. Contains information about business regulations, and FAQs.
The Cyprus Productivity Centre
- Established to assist private and public organisations to utilise their human and capital resources in the best possible manner, with a view to increasing their productivity.
The Department of Merchant Shipping
- Responsible for registration of ships, administration of the Merchant Shipping Laws, control of shipping and enforcement of international conventions, investigation of casualties, resolving labour disputes on board Cypriot ships and training and certification of seafarers.
- Official portal to the European Union with news and information about its activities, institutions, policies and programmes. [Multi lingual]
Government Web Portal
ICL - Cyprus Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Cyprus
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Ministry of Education and Culture
- Features programs, news and list of the associated authorities.
Ministry of Finance
- Provides information on the Cyprus Economy, the Socio-economic policy of the Government, Government Budget, Financing Requirements, Taxation Policy and the Accession Course to the EU.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Cyprus
- Promotion of the political, economic, cultural and other interests of the Republic of Cyprus abroad, as well as for the relations of Cyprus with other countries and international organizations and the conduct of Cyprus' foreign policy in general.
Ministry of Health of the Republic of Cyprus
- Provides news, health publications, legislation, statistics and subjects related to education and policy. [English, Turkish]
Office of the Commissioner for Public Aid
- Investigate, assess and approve the granting of public aid, control the implementation and the final impact of the public aid provided, prepare and keep up-to-date an Inventory on Public Αid, and prepare Annual Reports to the President of the Republic.
Planning Bureau of the Republic of Cyprus
- Provides information on services, publications, economic forecasting and Cyprus-EU relations.
Republic of Cyprus Press and Information Office
- Official government portal provides links to news, foreign policy positions, government documents, and other information. [English, Greek]
Sovereign Base Areas Cyprus
- Provides background and information on the British Sovereign Base Areas in Cyprus.
Union of Cyprus Municipalities
- Participates in the development of local government autonomy, and represents local government interests vis-a-vis the central government and other national institutions. [English / Greek]
US Law Library of Congress: Cyprus
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Cyprus
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Cyprus.
World Legal Information Institute - Cyprus
- Catalog and search facilities for over 1246 databases from 123 jurisdictions including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Cyprus
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:40:17 PM EST -