become an editor
the entire directory
only in Bahrain/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Middle East: Bahrain: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Middle East: Government
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: Arab League
Society: Government: Multilateral: Regional: GCC - Gulf Cooperation Council: Member States
This category in other languages:
State of Bahrain eGovernment Portal
- Official government web site of Bahrain.
Bahrain Economic Development Board
- Government agency provides information for business and leisure including incentives for foreign companies, profiles of industrial sectors, and events.
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments Bahrain
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
ICL - Bahrain Index
- Complete copies and links to the country's Constitution, along with related background, history and events, provided by International Constitutional Law.
IFES - Election Guide: Bahrain
- Includes government overview, elections, news and links.
Ministry of Culture and Information
- Government and country links and information. [Arabic/English]
Ministry of Health
- Government health agency provides health statistics, education, physician directories and health associations.
Ministry of Industry and Commerce
- List of Directorates, e-services gateway. Procedures and laws.
Royal Court's Orphans Sponsorship Committee
- Government organization sponsoring Bahraini widows and orphans. Eligibility conditions, events, forms, archive, related links.
US Law Library of Congress - Bahrain
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
Wikipedia - Politics of Bahrain
- Crowd-sourced encyclopedia article about the government and politics of Bahrain.
World Legal Information Institute - Bahrain
- Catalog and search facilities for over 1246 databases from 123 jurisdictions including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
World Statesmen - Bahrain
- Review of the country's history, politics, leaders and international organizations and treaties. Includes map, constitution, national anthem and pictures of historical flags.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 12:38:51 PM EST -