become an editor
the entire directory
only in Vatican_City/Government
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: Vatican City: Government
Embassies and Consulates
Regional: Europe: Government
This category in other languages:
CIA - Chiefs of State and Cabinet Members of Foreign Governments: Holy See (Vatican City)
- List of government officials and their titles, updated weekly. Also includes the head of the central bank, ambassadors to the United States and Permanent Representatives to the UN, New York.
Cultural Policies in Europe: Holy See
- Data, facts, trends and summaries of current debates on cultural policy developments in the Vatican (Holy See). Includes an overview of its organization and decision-making process.
The Roman Curia
- About the Secretariat of State, Congregations, Tribunals, Pontifical Coucils, Synod of Bishops, Offices, Pontifical Commissions, Swiss Guard, Institutions Connected with the Holy See, Labour Office of the Apostolic See, and Pontifical Academies.
US Law Library of Congress - Holy See (Vatican City)
- Annotated compendium of online sources providing access to primary documents, legal commentary and general government information about specific jurisdictions and topics.
World Legal Information Institute - Holy See
- Catalog and search facilities for over 500 databases from 55 countries including case-law, legislation, treaties, law reform reports, law journals, and other materials.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, November 10, 2013 8:35:57 PM EST -