become an editor
the entire directory
only in United_Kingdom/Weather
Regional: Europe: Weather
Science: Earth Sciences: Atmospheric Sciences: Meteorology
- Forecasts and data for UK and the world, weather warnings, UV index, maps, marine information and satellite imagery. Describes the commercial weather and environmental services offered.
- Current conditions and forecasts for the UK and the world. Includes background material about weather including climate change, glossary, calculators, video tour of the BBC Weather Centre and message board.
Emily's Weather Blog
- A Year 8 student's online website with current weather data and satellite imagery from the UK.
- UK severe weather and flood warning site. Weather radar and live river web cams so you can check local rivers. Live weather warnings, forum to share information about severe weather and local conditions.
- Provides weather forecasts for the next 15 days for large towns and cities.
- Forecasts for up to thirty days with current data, news, severe weather warnings, messageboards and links. Longer forecasts and specialised data by subscription.
- Forecasts presented as text and animated maps, with regional and European sections. Links to other Press Association services.
Mountain Meteo Services
- Provides mountain weather data predictions for the British Isles and Ireland.
- Featuring forecasts, charts, satellite and radar images, a forum, storms area and current conditions.
NOAA NWS - United Kingdom Weather
- US government site provides hour-by-hour weather conditions for the past 24 hours for major cities and locations in the country.
- Five day forecasts, current and historical weather for the UK, Europe, Australia and New Zealand, including satellite images and synoptic charts.
- Long-range forecasts presented symbolically for up to 30 days ahead. Also gives seasonal predictions, regional variations and present and historical data.
The Weather Channel
- Present details plus 10-day summary forecast for cities, with maps for shorter periods ahead. Also maps of weather elements relevant to travel, health, sport, gardening and aviation.
Weather Online: UK
- Real time data and forecasts with search by parameters such as temperature max and min, wind speed, pressure and sunshine. Provides synoptic charts from a variety of models as well as radar and satellite animation.
Weather Underground: United Kingdom
- Current conditions, five-day forecast and historical weather conditions for most major towns and cities.
- Provides daily, monthly and yearly records for observing sites at Hampstead, Luton, Whipsnade and Milhaguet in southwest-central France. Maintained by Philip Eden.
- Weather forecasts with commentary, animated rain radar and satellite imagery for anywhere in the UK. (This site uses Flash.)
- Provides weather forecasts and maps which include temperature, wind speed and direction, pressure and rainfall. Includes a reference section on different weather types.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 7, 2014 at 15:32:11 UTC -