- This category represents websites, primarily for the town of Ruabon, south of Rhosllanerchrugog,
- and north of Chirk.
- This category also represents the rural area, south of the town, to the north bank of the River Dee,
- and south west to Cefn-Mawr, where websites are listed in the Froncysyllte locality.
- This category includes websites corresponding to north of the A539, villages of Acrefair and Penycae,
- all the way to the boundary with Denbighshire, where Ruabon Mountain rises to
- Eglwyseg Mountain at the boundary, whereas websites to the west are
- included in the Langollen locality.
Offers ready made workshops, offices and light engineering and manufacturing facilities on short, medium and long term rentals.. Map contacts and location at Cefn-mawr.
Croeso Net: Ruabon
Introduction to local history, St Mary's church, and surrounding villages.
Mini World Day Nursery
Registered nursery catering for children from 0-5 in the grounds of Maes Y Llan CP School. Provides information on hours, sessions, menus and staff.
Sinclair Digital Services
Provider of aerial, satellite and security solutions. Provides details of services offered.
St Mary's Shared Church Ruabon
History and Catholic service times with photo gallery. notices, fees and contacts. Introduction to their bell ringers group, and All Saints Church Penylan.
Article updated by the public on village history, local clay and coal reserves, iron, brick and chemical industries, and the Williams-Wynn family who were were major landowners in the area. Includes references and links to related articles.
Last update:November 28, 2016 at 0:11:47 UTC