become an editor
the entire directory
only in Torfaen/Blaenavon
BBC Blaenavon Life
- News, sport, entertainment, stories, photos and your views about the town.
Big Pit: National Coal Museum
- Real coal mine and mining museum. Includes details of the underground tour, exhibitions, events and visitor information.
Blaenafon Barracudas Swimming Club
- Has news, committee membership, results and training times for this competitive swimming club.
- Information from Wikipedia on the town, its history and the attempt to find its long lost viaduct.
Blaenavon Local History Society
- Provides information on the Society, dates and times of meetings and the newsletter.
Blaenavon Male Voice Choir
- Programme, choir and town information.
Blaenavon World Heritage Site
- Official website providing information on the town and its history and what visitors can see and do.
- Book shop specialising in local titles and childrens books, both new and secondhand. General and railway titles are also stocked.
- Designers and makers of contemporary bespoke furniture in Wales. Commissions made from native oak, cherry, walnut, spalted beech and ash. Made to measure dining tables, coffee tables, chairs, cabinets, mirrors.
The Heritage Trail: Big Pit Colliery
- Historical information on this old colliery which is part of the National Museum of Wales and open to visitors free of charge.
The Heritage Trail: Blaenavon Ironworks
- Historical information on these ironworks which represent one of the most important monuments to have survived from the early part of the industrial revolution.
Solitec Engineering Ltd
- Specialists in the handling and processing of bulk solids. Explains, with pictures, various types of hopper, flow-control and mixing mechanisms.
- Accountancy firm offering accounts preparation and other business services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 31, 2015 at 18:19:47 UTC -