become an editor
the entire directory
only in Swansea_County/Penclawdd
Open Directory - Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Swansea County: Penclawdd
Business and Economy
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Swansea County: The Gower Peninsula
- Profile, services, prices and locations.
Gower Communities: Penclawdd
- Provides information on this village that used to be a busy sea port with several coal mines and tinplate, copper and brass works, and still has a flourishing cockle industry.
- Information from Wikipedia on this village on the north of the Gower peninsula, including its history, the rugby football club and local delicacies.
Penclawdd Shellfish Processing
- Co-operative group of licensed cockle gatherers with a cockle cooking facility. Provides information on cockle gathering, laverbread and recipes.
Penclawdd, Blue Anchor, Crofty and Llanmorlais
- Provides photographs and information on these neighbouring villages, the local beach, churches and chapels, accommodation and amenities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, January 12, 2013 10:30:08 AM EST -