become an editor
the entire directory
only in Swansea_County/Parkmill
Travel and Tourism
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Wales: Swansea County: The Gower Peninsula
Gower Bird Hospital
- Charitable organisation caring for sick, injured and orphaned birds and animals with the intention of returning them to the wild. Provides information, articles, photographs and news.
Gower Heritage Centre
- Based around a 12th-century water-powered corn mill in Parkmill. Attractions include craft shops, play areas and farm animals. Map and description.
- Restaurant with rooms near Three Cliffs Bay. Provides information on the menus, the accommodation and the area.
Parkmill, Ilston, Pennard and Southgate
- Photographs and information on these neighbouring villages, the beaches, accommodation, churches and amenities.
Pennard & Area Local History
- History of the post-1920 Kilvrough estate and the development of the villages of Ilston, Kittle, Parkmill, Pennard and Southgate.
- Photographs and information on the castle and its history.
- Handmade wooden gifts and toys for children which may be personalised. Based at the Gower Heritage Centre at Parkmill.
The Villages of Penmaen and Nicholaston
- Photographs and information on these neighbouring villages, the beaches, breathtaking views, churches, chapels and local amenities.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2008 at 8:01:16 UTC -