- This category tree is for websites based in, or exclusively about, the South Wales county borough of
- Swansea, named after its city of Swansea.
- Swansea is a coastal city on the mouth of the River Tawe, hence the Welsh name Abertawe, and the
- locality category represents the area to the east boundary including Port Tennant, west of Neath.
- The next east locality is north of Swansea at Clydach.
- The M4 motorway passes south of Clydach, to the south of Pontarddulais before crossing the
- River Loughor, which forms the west county borough boundary.
- The north boundary heads east away from the Loughor, south of the Carmarthenshire town of Ammanford
- and rising to 374 metres above sea level at Penll'r Castell, overlooking the Amman and Clydach Valleys.
- From Gorseinon on the east bank of the Loughor estuary, The Gower Peninsula extends into the Atlantic Ocean.
- This includes the west tip at Rossili Bay provides the watersport of surfing, back along the south coast resorts
- to Mumbles, which forms the west coastline of Swansea Bay.
Other languages 1
Last update:October 16, 2016 at 5:35:03 UTC