the entire directory
only in Wales/Society_and_Culture
Society and Culture
Caerphilly County Borough
Conwy County Borough
Isle of Anglesey
Neath Port Talbot
Newport, City of
Rhondda Cynon Taff
Vale of Glamorgan
Gay, Lesbian, and Bisexual
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture
Society: Ethnicity: Celtic: Welsh
This category in other languages:
All Things Welsh
- Provides information on Wales and its culture.
CAIS Empowering Change
- Charity providing recreational facilities and education to criminals. Profile, activities and information about volunteering.
Children's Commissioner for Wales
- Information on children and their rights and the responsibility and authority of the Commissioner's Office.
Clybiau Plant Cymru: Kid's Clubs
- Charitable organisation that aims to help communities in Wales by promoting, developing and supporting quality, affordable, accessible out of school childcare clubs.
- Welsh Assembly Government programme to improve the living conditions and prospects of people in the most disadvantaged communities across Wales. Provides news, resources and a partnership directory. Welsh and English.
Dragon on the Web
- Includes a history of Wales, Cardiff and Llanedeyrn. Also family history and photos, and details of personal travels.
- Helps individuals and communities tackle drug and alcohol problems in South Wales. Provides information on the organisation and details of the services offered.
Eye On Wales
- Series of commentaries about travel, business and politics, written from an American perspective by Catherine Frumerman.
Facts About Wales
- A variety of facts and legends associated with the Principality.
- Provides biographical information on famous contemporary and historical Welsh men and women. Includes facts section, chat room and links.
Friends of Gwrych Castle, Abergele
- Campaign to save a historic Welsh castle. Includes history, news, and facts.
Gwent Campaign for Real Ale
- Features the Gwent Online Pub Guide, plus an online newsletter and a schedule of upcoming events. Covers Monmouthshire, Blaenau Gwent, Torfaen, and Newport.
North Wales Police
- A view of North Wales Police from statistics reports and crime prevention information to recruitment and community safety. [Welsh and English]
- Articles and information about archaeological discoveries in West Wales, shipwrecks in Carmarthen Bay, and a Carmarthenshire place-name survey.
- National charity that aims to advance the education of people in Wales and support their inclusion.
South Wales Police
- News, crimestoppers and events as well as some background information on the force.
- Information, advice and support for transsexuals in Wales. Includes listing of other resources.
Vale of Clwyd Campaign for Real Ale
- Includes information about the Halkyn Beer Festival, branch meetings, and pubs of the year. Branch area includes the counties of Denbighshire and Flintshire.
- Information related to the teachings of Alice Bailey.
Welsh Girls Names
- Also includes boy's names.
Welsh Scout Council
- Includes news, publications, merchandise.
Welsh Separatist and Independentist flags
- Includes history and images.
The Wolf Man Knew My Father
- A guide to Welsh popular culture with an emphasis on the alternative.
- Blog with considered radical political commentary and discussion in Wales. [RSS]
Usenet soc.culture.welsh -
Society and Culture
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 25, 2015 at 5:44:56 UTC -