become an editor
the entire directory
only in Wales/Science_and_Environment
Science and Environment
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Science and Environment
This category in other languages:
Cambrian Mountains Society
- Site for the Cambrian Mountains Society which works to secure greater recognition for the landscape, environment and heritage of the Cambrian Mountains. Brief information including objects, strategy, and activities.
- A project to restore the wild wood and its wildlife to an area in the Cambrian Mountains of Mid Wales. Information about the project, funding, lead members and re-wilding in general.
Campaign for the Protection of Rural Wales
- The CPRW aims to promote the conservation and enhancement of the landscape, environment and amenities of the countryside, towns and villages of rural Wales. Contains campaign material and information on the officers and staff.
Centre for Alternative Technology
- European eco-centre. Aims to demonstrate that living more sustainably is not only easy to attain but can provide a better quality of life. Includes visitor information and an online green shop.
- Welsh Nationalist flavoured pages detailing green campaigns.
Dyfi Eco Valley Partnership
- A voluntary sector group promoting environmentally sustainable community regeneration in the Dyfi valley. Details of projects, local information and their philosophy of combining cultural, green and economic objectives.
Energy Saving Wales
- Assembly portal to help people, businesses and organisations find funded support for energy efficiency and renewable energy in Wales.
Environment Wales - Amgylchedd Cymru
- National Assembly initiative in partnership with voluntary organisations for protecting and improving the environment. Includes information on partners, projects, and grants, with newsletter and downloadable registration pack.
Friends of the Earth Cymru
- Welsh section of the international environmental campaigners and lobbyists present their ideas, campaigns and demands for the Assembly.
Moel y Ci Environment Centre
- This mountainside farm, near Bethesda, Gwynedd is to be developed into a non-profit-making centre for the practice and teaching of environmental matters. Future plans, news and projects are included.
North Wales Branch of Butterfly Conservation
- Dedicated to the conservation of butterflies and moths. Includes events, articles, gardening advice, photos, and membership details.
Sea Empress Oil Spill
- Academic review of the effects of the spillage off south west Wales in 1996. Provides a review of the effects and information on the area's environmental background.
South East Wales Biodiversity Records Centre (SEWBReC)
- Site detailing the work of the South East Wales Biodiversity Records Centre, which helps the collation, management and use of information on the wildlife of Glamorgan and Gwent.
South Wales Branch of Butterfly Conservation
- Dedicated to the conservation of butterflies and moths. Includes events, newsletters, photos, species listing, and membership details.
Swansea Environment Centre
- A focus for environmental information, education and action in South Wales, including Swansea and Neath Port Talbot. Offers news, information, and links.
Wales External Quality Assessment
- External quality assessment for clinical chemistry and medical biochemistry. Includes information about the staff and details of the schemes, together with events and news.
Wales Regional Waste Plans
- Regional waste planning for the area..
West Wales Eco-Centre
- Environmental and education charity, promoting energy efficiency, conservation and good practice. A member of the Consortium for Energy Efficiency in Rural Wales (CEERW). Includes news, events and project information.
Science and Environment
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 2, 2015 at 13:00:56 UTC -